- Saturday 17 June: Vintage Cars (for Father’s Day)
- Latest (Tiverton Facebook Events)
- Friday 23 June: 1940’s/50’s Latenight Shopping Event
- Saturday 01 July: Electric Nights Streetfood
Saturday 15 July – Feast of St James
In bringing back the Feast of St. James, we really want to bring a medieval atmosphere to Tiverton for this special day. Apart from the appeal of juggling and folk music, nothing quite says medieval like some re-enactments and we happen to have secured some of the best around.
- In 1257 King Henry III granted a three-day Charter Fayre to Tiverton to be held around the Feast of St James in July. Tiverton Portas Company is bringing this Fayre back to Tiverton on
Saturday 15 July.
The British Street Food Awards
Was held on Sunday 21 April 2017
HMS Enterprise Freedom Parade Tiverton
Royal Navy survey ship HMS Enterprise exercised its right to the Freedom of Tiverton
30 April 2017.
Alan Ottey firstname.lastname@example.org
01884 243351 email@example.com Alan is currently Tiverton’s Market Manager for 2.5 days a week and lead on town centre projects the remaining 2.5 days of the week are covered by Zoë Lentell.