Traditional Market: There are around 40 different traders in the Tiverton Market
Tiverton Pannier Market offers great value and a good day out all rolled up into one visit. All the traders are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about what they sell and there’s usually a worthwhile deal to be done!
If shopping is just a chore, come to Tiverton Pannier Market and be amazed by the fresh local produce, fabulous handmade crafts and a host of fantastic trade stands full of interesting goods to buy.
When you are ready to take a break, there is the Garden Gate Cafe where you can sit outside and enjoy freshly prepared food & drink whilst you take in the ambience of a continental style bustling market
Antiques and flea market
Monday 9am 2pm
With many quality antiques and specialist collectibles for sale as well as lots of interesting looking brick-a-bract stalls there’s so much to see and maybe the odd deal to haggle over. You never know, the next series if ‘The Antiques Road Show’ might just feature you!
Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8.30 - 4pm
In keeping with 700 years of tradition Tiverton Pannier continues to offer hospitality to traders and customers alike. On our traditional market days you will find a wonderful and diverse mix of produce including
The Food Hall - Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- Local fruit and vegetables including produce from Knightshayes Court Gardens
- Rare breed meats to really make the most of your cooking and bring you unbelievable flavours
- Freshly prepared olives and ground coffee, salamis, preserves, chilli sauces and lot’s more
- Fresh dairy and eggs
- Westcountry artisan cheeses
- Fresh fish and sea food
- Artisan bread and cakes
Handmade arts and crafts Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- Wools and knitting machines to keep you growing family looking great
- Knitwear and garments of every kind to keep you looking cool in the summer and toasty in the winter
- Outdoor ware, just the things for muddy splashy days on the moors or blowy days on the beach
- Power and hand tools galore for the enthusiastic gardener and DIY fans
- Key cutting and shoe repairs
- Quality watches and jewellery, backed up with a while-you-wait repair service
- Video and audio entertainment
- Books galore
Plus many more specialist traders who come to visit us every week at Tiverton’s Pannier Market. So come and enjoy the lively atmosphere at our traditional market where with over 40 traders offering a wide range of products and services, there is so much to see and enjoy.
- Start your own Business
Would you benefit from a busy retail outlet in Tiverton, with with lots of people visiting your stall every week?
The Tiverton Pannier Market offers;
- £11,00 per day (Standard) No lease, start up costs or commissions
- Global HQ provide web support and free promotional web page for stall holders who trade regularly
- A high profile presence in the heart of Devon
All you will require is stock and enthusiasm, we provide the stall and advise on setting up your stall for maximum effect. For more information contact us and start a local business